Hey, we got an award! Yay! Staci of CraftyStaci passed it on to us!
So, as a recipient there are 3 rules we need to follow…
1st. thank who sent the award to you. 2nd. tell 7 things about yourself. 3rd. pass the award on to 3 blogs that you enjoy.
First – Thank you Staci, we are glad you like our blog enough to think of it! The feeling is mutual. Your blog is wonderful.
Second – 7 things to tell you… hmm
1. I like spiders, lizards and snakes. Not very girlie to like such things, I guess. – Tina
2. When I was in high school I had a piece in the San Diego Museum of Art. It was there for a high school show. It was a colored pencil picture of some fantail goldfish. Somebody from La Jolla contacted the school and asked if I would consider selling it to them, if so name my price. I sold it for $75.00. – Tina
3. When nobody’s around I exercise to Lady Gaga Bad Romance. NO, not in my undies!- Tina
4. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. I have been a Speech Pathologist. ab EMT and a medical Assistant. I prefer using my creative talents the best. – Kelly
5. I met my husband in a dark hole-we were both Spelunking AKA Caving. We have been married for 22 years now and just recently became empty nesters. – Kelly
6. I am a people pleaser, but I am learning to use that to my advantage. Its taking awhile, but all things worth having are worth working for. – Kelly
7. We both love to make stuff and tend to get bogged down with daily life. So to keep us moving in a forward progression we decided to blog together to share our talents and fun with others. Kelly and Tina
Third – blogs we like!
1. We like Marie Segal’s blog Art from my Heart. She has a very creative spirit. She knows a lot about clay and is so very talented. She is one of the first real polymer clay artists!
2. Then there is Magical Seasons I really like her art, it makes me smile! Just about everything smiles back too!
3. Last but not least is Artsyville! It has so much stuff to love, doodles, painting, bright colors in a groovy life. Aimee inspires and cracks me up!
Well, there you go! Check out all these blogs they’re great! – Tina & Kelly